VIRGINIA: Gender-Fluid School Bathroom Rapist Escapes Sex Offender Registry Because Leftist Prosecutor Made ‘Mistake’

The biologically male, “gender-fluid” Loudoun County school bathroom rapist has escaped being put on the sex offender registry, after the leftist Commonwealth Attorney for the county made a “mistake” in his initial sentencing hearing.

As National File reported earlier this month, the convicted rapist, whose name has been withheld due to his minor status, was sentenced to a residential treatment program and probation until the age of 18 on two counts of forcible sodomy, after raping two female students in a case that shocked Virginia and the country as a whole.

“Over the years this court has read many psychosexual reports, and when I read yours, frankly, it scared me,” Judge Pamela Brooks told the gender-fluid rapist at the time. “It scared me for you, it scared me for society,” she added, also revealing the existence of a previously-unknown, third victim, leading to speculation of an even bigger cover-up by the school system than already known.

During the initial hearing, Brooks further sentenced the gender-fluid rapist to a lifetime on the sex offender registry.

However, on Thursday, Brooks reversed that decision, after it was revealed that leftist Commonwealth Attorney Buta Biberaj had not filed a written motion to do so at the time. Brooks had initially accepted an oral motion, but said on Thursday that was a mistake.

Biberaj – a Democrat who on Twitter shows support of radical left-wing ideas like Critical Race Theory – and fellow prosecutors, asked for the lifetime sex offender registry requirements to be reduced to 15 years, but Judge Brooks refused due to the “mistake,” agreeing with the defence that he was unlikely to reoffend.

Teen convicted in two sex crimes at high schools in Loudoun County will not have to register as an adult sex offender as previously ordered. His defense team asked today to remove the order and the Judge agreed in Loudoun Co Juvenile Court. @7NewsDC #loudouncounty pic.twitter.com/yRaKLOdtFP

— Scott Taylor 7 News I-Team (@ScottTaylorTV) January 27, 2022

Scott Smith, the father of one of the victims, who had been previously convicted by the county’s Soros-funded prosecutor convicted him for two misdemeanor charges after he demanded answers from the school district, described the decision as “horrific”:

I mean what is not disclosed in his sexual evaluation and his physical evaluation that scared the judge to the point that she ordered him on the sexual registry the first time. That should be enough the first time that it scared a judge enough to order that… This was a safety measure for everyone in all states. Not Virginia, not Leesburg, wherever he may go… What happened today was horrific, hopefully he doesn’t offend again. If he does, it’s not on me, it’s on them. I fought to the bitter end for this.

‘I fought to the bitter end’ | A Loudoun judge reversed her order that would’ve put a teen boy on the sex offender registry after he assaulted 2 LCPS classmates last year. One victim’s father, Scott Smith, says the decision creates a community risk. (@wusa9) pic.twitter.com/xH8ZpFKpYh

— John Henry (@JohnHenryWUSA) January 28, 2022

In a further statement, the Smith family put the blame for the lack of sex offender registration squarely on Biberaj:

My wife and I are not just heartbroken about today’s ruling, we are quite frankly mad at how the justice system and the Loudoun Commonwealth’s attorney has let down both our daughter, as well as the other victims of his predatory actions. The person who committed these horrible crimes against these three young women will not have to bear the shame at being known as a lifetime registered sex offender, as he was originally sentenced. Rather, we are now concerned more than ever that this change in his legal status may put other parents’ daughters at risk of harm in the future.